DEADLINE EXTENDED: Register by Friday, April 20th!
RSVP TODAY for HCBF’s Harbor Community Workshop on Saturday, April 21st:
HCBF selected Raimi + Associates to complete a comprehensive off-Port land use impact study. The goal of the study was to understand the relationship between Port and Port-related land uses and various indicators of a healthy community in Wilmington and San Pedro, and to help HCBF and other community stakeholders identify unique opportunities for future community investment.
On November 6, 2017 HCBF released the Harbor Community Off-Port Land Use Study. An overview of the Off-Port Impact Land Use Study was presented at the 2017 Moving Forward Network Conference. Click HERE to view the presentation slides.
Here are some of HCBF’s near future plans for sharing the study*:
- Conduct community workshops – Saturday, April 21st from 9am -1pm – REGISTER TODAY!
- Create presentation slides and infographics/fact sheets (in progress)
- Translate documents into Spanish (in progress)
- Share with local Counsel District and Planning Department (in progress)
- Share with local universities (in progress)
*This list serves only as a first step in dissemination of the study. If you would like to provide suggestions, or if you have questions, please contact Meghan Reese: Meghan@hcbf.org