Programs and Reporting
Report an idling or air quality violation
- Contact South Coast Air Quality Management District (or your local air pollution control district)
- Call the Air Resources Board at 1-800-END-SMOG (1-800-363-7664)
- Submit a complaint online with the Air Resources Board.
Report a noise complaint
- Contact your local police station
- If you have a problem with noise in unincorporated Los Angeles County, call 213-738-3220
Rules & Regulations related to:
Other Resources (include links to tables)
Volunteer and Service Opportunities – To be added
Know Your Representative:
LA City Council – Councilman Joe Buscaino
California Senate – Senator Steven Bradford
US Representative – Congresswoman Nanette Diaz Barragán and Congressman Ted Lieu
For more information about your County, State, and Federal Representatives, please click here.
Local Neighborhood Councils:
Information posted here includes a mix of resources directly related to HCBF or resources that may be relevant to HCBF’s mission. The content on this page will be updated on an ongoing basis. If you have any additional resources to add that may be a useful resource for our community, please email Tamanna Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!